Admittedly I probably left everyone in a bit of suspense with my last post and wondering what the heck was going on in my life. I’m fine I promise. It was the tip of the iceberg rock bottom point from which I’ve picked myself up, dusted myself off and I’ve carried on getting through my crazy manic life.
I haven’t blogged in a really long time because I’ve felt a bit lost with all of it, where I want to go with it, what the heck am I blogging about anymore and did I even want to carry on writing? Writing has always been a bit of an escape for me and I just have phases where I lose it for a bit. I think we all do really, I notice a lot of bloggers writing about how they don’t have any motivation to write and I totally relate. I do have a lot to write about really and it’s 2019 so I better catch up and pick up where I left off.
So Hello again. Here I am. Refreshed and ready to write about so many things! May as well start with my resolutions. I acheived most of last years actually, minus stop spending money on food looking back that was never going to happen. I also wanted to go to the gym three times a week, lol. I also tried to go vegetarian, which DIDN’T happen for longer than two weeks! I planned my resolutions with my sibling this year, we decided to settle on five realistic goals each which we each wanted to achieve in 2019, so here are mine.
- Become more financially stable- especially focussing on getting out of my overdraft by the end of my second year at university as this is a realistic amount of time to complete this goal in. I want to limit my spending on materialistic items and food (I can’t and will never stop doing this all together!)
- Get an overall 2:1 at the end of my second year- I REALLY want to achieve this goal. I’d love to get a 1st but I think it’s quite an ambitious goal considering the units I’m being marked on! I really want to do well this year as second year counts towards your final grade!
- Pass my theory test by the end of 2019- I would say be on the road and driving but realistically with my current financial situation this is HIGHLY unlikely. I did start driving lessons last year and I found I was pretty good at it! I just don’t have £50 a week to spend on lessons, so passing my theory test is something I can definately do. I have the apps to study on my phone so best get started on that!
- Have successful professional panel auditions- 2019 marks my third and final year at university, time has absolutely flown and it’s absolutely terrifying knowing by the end of this year I would have finished my agent panels and also a number of drama school auditions! WOW I can’t believe it’s come around so quick! My aim is to get good feedback in these auditions and if I was lucky enough to come out with any offers then that would be even more incredible.
- PAMPER MYSELF!- So I definitely want to make sure I’m looking after myself a lot more than I currently do, making sure I regularly make myself feel fabulous whether that be by having a long bath, getting my nails done, brows did and lashes done or even just treating myself to a new outfit or snuggling up with a book and some hot chocolate for a night! I want to be the best version of myself all the time and I feel the best when I feel good about myself! 2019 is the year of the glo up and some serious self love.
Right, so that’s it, I have an essay due so until that’s done no more distractions! I’ll be back soon with more posts! But until then… See ya later!